1. Abbasi-Alikamar, R., Hejazi, A., Akbari, G.A., Kafi, M., and Zand, E. 2006. Study on different densities of cumin and chickpea intercropping with emphasis on weed control. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 4: 83-94. (In Persian with English Summary)
2. Alizadeh, Y., Koocheki, A., and Nassiri Mahallati, M. 2010. Yield, yield components and potential weed control of intercropping bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) with sweet basil (Ocimum basilicum L.). Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 7: 541-553. (In Persian with English Summary)
3. Ayanoglu, F., Mert, A., Aslan, N., and Gurbuz, B. 2002. Seed yields, yield components and essential oil of selected coriander coriander (Coriandrum sativum L.) lines. Journal Herbs Spices Medicinal Plants 9: 71–77.
4. Clevenger, J.F. 1928. Apparatus for determination of essential oil. Journal of the American Pharmacists Association 17: 346–349.
5. Eskandari, H., and Ghanbari, A. 2010. Evaluation of competition and complementarity of Corn (Zea mays L.) and cowpea (Vigna sinensis L.) intercropping for nutrient consumption. Journal of Sustainable Agriculture and Production Science 2: 67-75. (In Persian with English Summary)
6. Fotohi- chianeh, S., Javanshir, A., Dabbagh Mohammadi Nassab, A., Zand, E., Razavi, F., and Rezaei-Chianeh, E. 2012. Effect of various corn and bean intercropping densities on crop yield and weed biomass. Journal of Agroecology 4: 131-143. (In Persian with English Summary)
7. Ghanbari, A., Nasirpour, M., and Tavassoli, A. 2010. Evaluation of ecophysiological characteristics of intercropping of millet (Panicum miliaceum L.) and cowpea (Vigna unguiculata L.). Agroecology 4: 556-564. (In Persian with English Summary)
8. Ghanbari-Bonjar, A., and Lee, H.C. 2003. Intercropped wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) and bean (Vicia faba L.) as whole-crop forage: effect of harvest time on forage yield and quality. Grass and Forage Science 58: 28–36.
9. Griffe, P., Metha, S., and Shankar, D. 2003. Organic Production of Medicinal, Aromatic and Dye-Yielding Plants (MADPs): Forward, Preface and Introduction, FAO.
10. Hasanzadeh Aval, F. 2007. Effect of density on agronomic characteristics and yield of savory andIranian clover in intercropping. MSc Thesis Faculty of Agriculture Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Iran. (In Persian with English Summary)
11. Hauggard-Nielson, H., Ambus, P., and Jenson, E.S. 2001. Interspecific competition, N use and interference with weeds in pea-barley intercropping. Field Crops Research 70: 101-109.
12. Hemayati, S., Siadat, A., and Sadeghzade, F. 2002. Evaluation of intercropping of two corn hybrids in different densities Iranian Journal of Agricultural Science 25: 73-87. (In Persian with English Summary)
13. Jahan, M. 2004. Study of Ecological aspects intercropping of chamomile (Matricaria chamomile L.) and ever green (Calendula officinalis L.) with manure. MSc Thesis, Faculty of Agriculture Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Iran. (In Persian with English Summary)
14. Koocheki, A., Nassiri Mahallati, M., Khorramdel, S., Anvarkhah, S., Sabet Teimouri, M., and. Senjani, S. 2010. Evaluation of growth indices of hemp (Cannabis sativa L.) and sesame (Sesamum indicum L.) in intercropping with replacement and additive series. Agroecology 2: 27-36. (In Persian with English Summary)
15. Koocheki, A., Shabahang, J., Khorramdel, S., and Amin Ghafouri, A. 2012. Row intercropping of borage (Borago officinalis L.) with bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) on possible evaluating of the best strip width and assessing of its ecological characteristics. Agroecology 4: 1-11. (In Persian with English Summary)
16. Li, L., Sun, J., Zhang, F., Li, X., Yang, S., and Rengel, Z. 2001. Wheat-maize or wheat-soybean strip intercropping I.Yield advantage and interspecific interaction on nutrients. Field Crops Research 71: 123-137.
17. Maffei, M., and Mucciarelli, M. 2003. Essential oil in peppermint/soybean strip intercropping. Field Crops Research 84: 229-240.
18. Mazaheri, D. 1998. Intercropping. Tehran University Publication, Tehran, Iran 310 pp. (In Persian)
19. Mirhashemi, S.M., Koocheki, A., Parsa, M., and Nassiri Mahallati, M. 2009. Evaluating the benefit of ajowan and fenugreek intercropping in different levels of manure and planting pattern. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 7(1): 685-694. (In Persian with English Summary)
20. Rajsawara, R.B.R. 2002. Biomass yield, essential oil yield and essential oil composition of rose-scented geranium (Pelargonium sp.) as influenced by row spacing and intercropping with cornmint (Mentha arvensis L.f. piperascens Malin. ex Holmes). Crop Products 16: 133-144.
21. Rezaei-chianeh, E., Dabbagh Mohammadi Nassab, A., Shakiba, M.R., Ghassemi-Golezani, K., and Aharizad, S. 2010. Evaluation of light interception and canopy characteristics in mono-cropping and intercropping of maize (Zea mays L.) and faba bean (Vicia faba L.). Agroecology 2: 437-447. (In Persian with English Summary)
22. Rezvan Bidokhti, S. 2004. Comparison of different combinations of planting corn and beans. Thesis of Master of Science in Agronomy, Faculty of Agriculture, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Iran. (In Persian with English Summary)
23. Rezvani Moghaddam, P., and Moradi, R. 2012. Assessment of planting date, biological fertilizer and intercropping on yield and essential oil of Cumin and Fenugreek. Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences 2: 217-230. (In Persian with English Summary)
24. Singh, M., Singh, A., Singh, R.S., Tripathi, A.K., Singh, D., and Patra, D. 2010. Cowpea (Vigna unguiculata L. Walp.) as a green manure to improve the productivity of menthol mint (Mentha arvensis L.) intercropping system. Industrial Crops and Products 31: 289–293.
25. Thorsted, M.D., Olesen, J.E., and Weiner, S. 2006. Width of clover strips and wheat rows influence grain yield in winter wheat/white clover intercropping. Field Crops Research 95: 280–290.
26. Vandermeer, J.H. 1989. The Ecology of Intercropping, Cambridge. University Press, 297 pp.
27. Willey, R. W. 1990. Resource use in intercropping system. Agriculture Water Management 17: 215-231.
28. Zare Feizabadi, A., and Emamverdian, A.G. 2012. Effect of mixed cropping an yield and agronomic characteristics of wheat cultivars (Triticum aestivum L.). Agroecology 4: 144-150. (In Persian with English Summary)
29. Zhang. L., van der Werf, W., Zhang, S., Li, B., and Spiertz, J.H.J. 2007. Growth, yield and quality of wheat and cotton in relay strip intercropping systems. Field Crops Research 103: 178–188.
ارسال نظر در مورد این مقاله