1. Abbaspoor, M., and Rezvani Moghaddam, P. 2005. The critical period of weed control in corn (Zea mays L.) at Mashhad, Iran. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 2: 182-195. (In Persian with English Summary)
2. Ardakani, M.R. 2001. Common Ecology. University Press, Tehran, Iran 340 pp. (In Persian)
3. Ashrafi, A., Banayan, M., and Rashed Mohassel, M.H. 2003. Spatial dynamics of weed populations in a corn field using geostatistics. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 1(2): 139-154. (In Persian with English Summary)
4. Azizi, G., Koocheki, A., Nassiri Mahallati, M., and Rezvani Moghaddam, P. 2009. Effect of plant diversity and nutrient resource on weed competition and density in different cropping systems. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 1(7): 125-139. (In Persian with English Summary)
5. Buhler, D. 2002. Challenges and opportunities for integrated weed management. Weed Science 50: 273-280.
6. Dale, M.R.T., Thomas, A.G., and John, E.A. 1992. Environmental factors including management practices as correlates of weed community composition in spring seeded crops. Canadian Journal of Botany 70: 1931-1939.
7. Derksen, D.A., Lafond, G.P., Thomas, A.G., Loeppky, H.A., and Swanton, C.J. 1993. Impact of agronomic practices on weed communities: tillage systems. Weed Science 41: 409–417
8. Derksen, D.A., Thomas, A.G., Lafond, G.P., Loeppky, H.A., and Swanton, C.J. 1995. Impact of post-emergence herbicides on weed community diversity within conservation-tillage systems. Weed Research 35: 311–320.
9. Drost, D.C., and Moody, K. 1982. Effect of Butachlor on Echinochloa glabrescens in wet-seeded rice (Oryza sativa L.) Philippines Journal of Weed Science 9: 57-64.
10. Ehsani, M., and Khaledi, H. 2003. Water productivity in agriculture. Nation Irrigation Committee of Iran. Tehran, Iran. (In Persian)
11. Elahi, S., Sadrabadi Haghighi, R., Alimoradi, L. 2010. Evaluation of special, functional and structural diversity of weeds community in pistachios (Pistacia vera L.) orchards of Bardaskan County. Agroecology 2 (4): 574 - 586.
12. Goudy, H.J., Bennett, K.A., Brown, R.B and Tardif, F.J. 2001. Evaluation of site-specific weed management using a direct-injection sprayer. Weed Science 49: 359-366.
13. Ghorbani, R., Rashed Mohassel, M.H., Hossaini, S.A., Mosavi, S.K., and Haj Mohammad Nia Ghalibaf, K. 2009. Weed Sustainable Management. Ferdowsii University Press of Jihad Daneshgahi, Mashhad, Iran 924 pp. (In Persian)
14. Heywood, V.H., and Baste, I. 1992. Global Biodiversity Assessment. UNEP. Cambridge University Press. Cambridge, 980 pp.
15. Holm, L.G., Plucknett, D.L., Pancho, J.V., and Herberger, J.P. 1997. The world's worst weed: Distribution and biology. University press of Hawaii 609 pp.
16. Hosseini, A. 2005. Investigation of weed control in critical period of corn (Zea mays L.) under field condition. MSc Thesis in Weed Science, College of Agriculture, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Iran. (In Persian with English Summary)
17. Izadi Darbandi, E., Rashed Mohasel, M.H., Nassiri, M., and Makarian, H. 2003. Evaluation of mechanisms of competition of barnyardgrass (Echinochloa crus-galli (L.) Beauv) and redroot pigweed (Amaranthus retroflexus L.) with dry bean (Phaseolus vulgaris.L). Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 1(2): 150- 166. (In Persian with English Summary)
18. Isbell, F., Wayne Polley, I., and Hand Wilsey, J. 2009. Biodiversity, productivity and the temporal stability of productivity: patterns and processes. Ecology Letters 12: 443-451.
19. Khargahani, F., Rashed, M.H., and Nasiri, M. 2003. Evaluation of weed population in different crop rotations and fallow treatments. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 1(2): 179-190. (In Persian with English Summary)
20. Khavari Khorasani, S. 2008. Guideline usage of corn (Zea mays L.) in (all culture steps). First press. Sarva va Avaye Massih. Publications, University Press of Jihad Daneshgahi, Mashhad, Iran 220 pp. (In Persian with English Summary)
21. Koocheki, A., Kamkar, B., JamiAlahmadi, M., Mahdavi Damghani, A., Farsi, M., Rezvani, P., and Barzegar, A. 2006. Agrodiversity. Jihad Daneshgahi of Mashhad Publication, Mashhad, Iran 490 pp. (In Persian with English Summary)
22. Koohi, N. 2004. Effects of different levels irrigation and crop density on water used efficiency of (Zea mays L.) in different patterns. MSc Thesis in Weed Science, College of Agriculture, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Iran. (In Persian with English Summary)
23. Legere, A., Stevenson, F.C., and Benoit, D.L. 2005. Diversity and assembly of weed communities: contrasting responses across cropping systems. Weed Research 45: 303–315.
24. Ma, M., Tarmi, S., and Helenius, J. 2002. Revisiting the species-area relationship in a semi-natural habitat. Floral richness in agricultural buffer zones in Finland. Agriculture, Ecosystems and Environment 89:137-148.
25. Magurran, A.E. 1988. Ecological Diversity and its Measurement. London: croom.179 pp.
26. Mahmoudi, G. 2010. Investigation of weed multiple-species competition and ecological indices at different corn (Zea mays L.) densities. MSc Thesis in Weed Science, College of Agriculture, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Iran. (In Persian with English Summary)
27. Manhinick, E.F. 1963. Density diversity and energy flow of arthropods in the herb stratum of a lespedeza stand. Unpublished PhD. Thesis, University of Georgia.
28. Margalef, D.R. 1958. Information theory in ecology. General Systems 3: 36–71
29. Mahmoudi, G., Ghanbari, A., and Mohammad Abadi, A.A. 2012. Assessment of corn densities on ecological indices of weed species. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 9(4): 685- 493. (In Persian with English Summary)
30. Mirzaei, J., Akbarinia, M., Hosseini, S.M., Sohrabi, H., and Hosseinzade, J. 2007. Biodiversity of herbaceous species in related to physiographic factors in forest ecosystems in central Zagros. Iranian Journal of Biology 4: 382-375. (In Persian with English Summary)
31. Nassiri Mahalati, M., Koocheki, A., Rezvanni Moghadam, P., and Beheshti, A.R. 2007. Agroecology. University Press, Ferdowsi Mashhad, Iran 430 pp. (In Persian with English Summary)
32. Poggio, S.L. 2005. Structure of weed communities occurring in monoculture and intercropping of field pea and barley. Agriculture, Ecosystems and Environment 109: 48-58.
33. Paruelo, J.M., and Lauenroth, W.K. 1996. Relative abundance of plant functional types in grasslands and shrublands of North America. Ecological Applications 6: 1212–1224.
34. Ravanbakhsh, M., Ejtehadi, H., Pourbabaei, H., and Ghoreshi-al-Hoseini, J. 2007. Investigation on plants species diversity of Gisoum Talesh Reserve forest, Gilan province, Iran. Iranian Journal of Biology 3: 218-229.
35. Shannon, C.E., and Weaver, W. 1949. The mathematical theory of communication. University of Illinois Press, Urbana 117 pp.
36. Shrestha, A., Knezevice, S.Z., Roy, R.C., Ball-Coelho, F., and Swanton, C.J. 2002. Effect of tillage, cover crop and crop rotation on the composition of weed flora in a sandy soil. Weed Research 42: 76-87.
37. Tauro, A.C. 1970. Evaluation of weed control practices in transplanted rice. MSc Thesis, University of the Philippines at Los Banos, Laguna, Philippines.
38. Van Gessel, M.J., Forney, D.R., Conner, M., Sankula, S., and Scott, B.A. 2004. A sustainable agriculture project at Chesapeake Farms: a six-year summary of weed management aspects, yield, and economic return. Weed Science 52: 886–896.
ارسال نظر در مورد این مقاله