1. Ahmad, M., Hassen, F., Qadeer U., and Aslam, A. 2011. Silicon application and drought tolerance mechanism of sorghum. African Journal of Agricultural Research 6(3): 594-607.
2. Alizadeh, A. 2008. Soil and Plant Water Relations. Compilation. Publication of Imam Reza, Mashhad, Iran. p. 132-146. (In Persian)
3. Amirabadi, M., Seifi, M., Rejali, F., and Ardakani, M.R. 2012. Study the concentration of macroelements in forage mays (Zea mays L.) (SC 704) as effected by inoculation with mycorrhizal fungi and Azotobacter chroococcum under different levels of nitrogen. Journal of Agroecology 4(1): 33-40.
4. Ashraf, M. 2009. Biotechnological approach of improving plant salt tolerance using antioxidants as markers. Biotechnology Advances 27: 84-93.
5. Bates, L.S., Waldern, R.P., and Teare, I.D. 1973. Rapid determination of free proline for water stress studies. Plant and Soil 39: 205-207.
6. Behtash, F., Tabatabayi, S.J., Malekoti, M.J., Seroraldin, M.H., and Ostan, S. 2010. Effect of cadmium and silicon on growth and some physiological characteristics of beet. Journal of Sustainable Agriculture 2(1): 153-167. (In Persian)
7. Chen, W., Yao, X., Cai, K., and Chen, J. 2010. Silicon alleviates drought Stress of rice plants by improving plant water status, photosynthesis and mineral nutrient absorption. Biological Trace Element Research 142: 67–76.
8. Elliot, C.L., and Snyder, G.H. 1991. Autoclave-induced digestion for the calorimetric determination of silicon in rice straw. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 39: 1118-1119.
9. Epstien, E. 1999. Silicon. Annual Review of Plant Physiology and Plant Molecular Biology 50: 641-664.
10. Giannopolitis, C.N., and Ries, S.K. 1977. Superoxide dismutase. I. Occurrence in higher plants. Plant Physiology 59: 309-314.
11. Gong, H.J., Chen, K.M., Chen, G., Wang, S., and Zhang, C.L. 2005. Effects of Silicon on Growth of Wheat under Drought. 13th International Soil Conservation Organisation Conference–Brisbane, July, p. 10-11.
12. Kaya, C., Tuna and, L., Higgs, D. 2006. Effect of silicon on plant growth and mineral nutrition of maize grown.under water - stress condition. Journal of Plant Nutrition 29: 1469-1480.
13. Khazaie, H.R., and Kafi, M. 2003. Effect of drought stress on root growth and dry matter partitioning between roots and shoots of winter wheat. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 1(1): 33-42. (In Persian with English Summary)
14. Liang, Y., Chen, Q., Liu, Q., Zhang, W., and Ding, R. 2007. Exogenous silicon (Si) increases antioxidant enzyme activity and reduces lipid peroxidation in roots of salt stressed barely (Hordeum vulgar L.). Journal of Plant Physiology 160: 1157-1164.
15. Lutts, S., Kinet, J.M., and Bouharmont, J. 1996. NaCl-induced senescence in leaves of rice (Oryza sativa L.) cultivars differing in salinity resistance. Annals Botany 78: 389–398.
16. Ma, J.F., and Yamaji, N. 2006. Silicon uptake and accumulation in higher plants. Trends in Plant Science 11(8): 22-28.
17. Mansourifar, S., Modarres Sanavy, A.M., and Jalali Javaran, M. 2005. Effect of drought stress and nitrogen deficit on quality and quantity of soluble proteins in maize (Zea mays L.) leaf. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Sciences 36(3): 625-326. (In Persian with English Summary)
18. Mohammadi, A.A., Majid, A., Bihamta, M.R., and Heydari sharifabadi, H. 2006. Evaluation of drought stress on the morphological characteristics of cultivated wheat varieties. Journal of Research and Development 73: 184-192. (In Persian)
19. Tale Ahmad, S., and Haddad, R. 2011. Study of silicon effects on antioxidant enzyme activities and osmotic adjustment of wheat under drought stress. Journal of Genetics and Plant Breeding 47(1): 17-27.
20. Tuna, A.L., Kaya, C., Higgs, D., Murillo-Amador, B., Aydemir, S., and Girgin, A.R. 2008. Silicon improves salinity tolerance in wheat plants. Environmental and Experimental Botany 62: 10–16.
21. Valdiani, A.R., Hassanzadeh, A., and Tajbakhsh, M. 2005. Study on the effects of salt stress in germination and embryo growth stages of the four prolific and new cultivars of winter rapeseed (Brassica napus L.). Journal of Research and Development 66: 25-33. (In Persian with English Summary)
22. Zhu, Z., Wei, G., Li, J., Qian, Q., and Yu, J. 2004. Silicon alleviates salt stress and increase antioxidant enzymes activity in leaves of salt- stressed cucumber. Journal of Plant Science 167: 527-533.
ارسال نظر در مورد این مقاله