1. Alvaro, F., Royo, C., Garcia Del Moral, L.F., and Villegas, D. 2007. Grain filling and dry matter translocation responses to source–sink modifications in a historical series of durum wheat. Crop Science 48(3): 1523-1531.
2. Arduini, I., Masoni, A., Ercoli L., and Mariotti, M. 2006. Grain yield, and dry matter and nitrogen accumulation and remobilization in durum wheat as affected by variety and seeding rate. European Journal of Agronomy 25: 309 – 318.
3. Aynehband, A. 2007. Ecology of Agricultural Systems. Shahid Chamran University, Ahvaz Publication, Ahvaz, Iran. 374 pp. (In Persian)
4. Blum, A., Mayer, J., and Golan, G. 1988. The effect of grain number per ear (sink size) on source activity and its water-relations in wheat. Journal of Experimental Botany 39: 106–114.
5. Dordas, C. 2009. Dry matter, nitrogen and phosphorus accumulation, partitioning and remobilization as affected by N and P fertilization and source–sink relations. European Journal of Agronomy 30: 129 – 139.
6. Ehdaie B., Alloush, G.A., Madore, M.A., and Waines J.G. 2006. Genotypic variation for stem reserves and mobilization in wheat: I. Post-anthesis changes in internode dry matter. Crop Science 46: 735–746
7. Ercoli, L., Lulli, L., Mariotti, M., Mosani A., and Arduini, I. 2007. Post-anthesis dry matter and nitrogen dynamics in durum wheat as affected by nitrogen supply and soil water availability. European Journal of Agronomy 28: 138-147.
8. Fageria, N.K. 2007. Green manuring in crop production. Journal of Plant Nutrition 30: 691- 719.
9. Gupta A.K., Kamaljit, K., and Narinder, K. 2011. Stem reserve mobilization and sink activity in wheat under drought conditions. American Journal of Plant Sciences 2: 70-77.
10. Heitholt, J.J., Croy, L.I., Maness, N.O., and Nguyen, H.T. 1990. Nitrogen partitioning in genotypes of winter wheat differing in kernel N concentration. Field Crops Research 23: 133–144.
11. Hokmalipour, S., and Darbandi, M.H. 2011. Investigation of nitrogen fertilizer levels on dry matter remobilization of some varieties of corn (Zea mays L.). World Applied Sciences Journal 12(6): 862-870.
12. Hosseini, R., Galeshi, S., Soltani, A., and Kalateh, M. 2011. The effect of nitrogen on yield and yield component in modern and old wheat cultivars. Electronic Journal of Crop Production 4(1): 187-199. (In Persian with English Summary)
13. Koocheki, A., and Sarmadnia, G. 1999. Physiology of Crop Plants. Jihad- e- Daneshgahi publication. Mashhad University, Iran. 400 pp. (In Persian)
14. Madani, A., Shirani Rad, A., Pazoki, A., Nourmohammadi, G., and Zarghami, R. 2010. Wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) grain filling and dry matter partitioning responses to source: sink modifications under postanthesis water and nitrogen deficiency. Acta Scientiarum. Agronomy 32(1): 145-151.
15. Miralles, D.J., and Slafer, G.A. 2007. Sink limitations to yield in wheat: how could it be reduced? Journal Agricultural Sciences 145: 139–149.
16. Papakosta, D.K., and Gagianas, A.A. 1991. Nitrogen and dry matter accumulation, remobilization, and losses for Mediterranean wheat during grain filling. Agronomy Journal 83: 864–870.
17. Sabet, M., Aynehband A., and Moezzi A. 2009. Genotype and N rates effect on dry matter accumulation and mobilization in wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) in sub-tropical conditions. Bulgarian Journal of Agricultural Science 15(6): 514-527.
18. Shahsawari, N., and Safari, M. 2005. The effect of different levels of nitrogen on the function and elements of the varieties of wheat in Kerman. Pajouhesh and Sazandegi 66: 82-87. (In Persian with English Summary)
19. Tejada, M., Gonzalez, J.L., Garci´A-Marti´Nez, A.M., Parrado, J. 2008. Effects of different green manures on soil biological properties and maize yield. Bioresource Technology 99(1): 1758–1767.
20. Wardlaw, I.F. 1990. The control of carbon partitioning in plants. New Phytologist 116: 341–381.
21. Yang, J., Zhang J., Wang, Z., Zhu Q., and Liu, L. 2001. Water deficit induced senescence and its relationship to the remobilization of pre-stored carbon in wheat during grain filling. Agronomy Journal 93: 196–206.