1. Ameri, A., Nassiri, M., and Rezvani Moghadam, P. 2007. Effects of different nitrogen levels and plant density on flower, essential oils and extract production and nitrogen use efficiency of marigold (Calendula officinalis L.). Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 5(2): 315-325. (In Persian with English Summary)
2. Asadi, G.A., Momen, A., Nurzadeh Namaghi, and Khorramdel, S. 2013. Evaluation of quantitative and qualitative characteristics of isabgol (Plantago ovata) affected by different fertilizers. Journal of Horticultural Science in Press. (In Persian with English Summary)
3. Ashraf, M., Ali, Q., and Rha, E.S. 2006. Effect of varying nitrogen regimes on growth, seed yield, and nutrient accumulation in Isabgol. Journal of Plant Nutrition 29: 535-542.
4. Baitilwake, M.A., de Bolle, S.D., Salomez, J., Mrema, J.P., and de Neve, S.D. 2011. Effects of manure nitrogen on vegetables' yield and nitrogen efficiency in Tanzania. International Journal of Plant Production 5: 417-430.
5. Bandyopadhyay, K.K., and Sarkar, M.C. 2005. Nitrogen use efficiency, 15N balance, and nitrogen losses in flooded rice in an inceptisol. Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis 36: 1661-1679.
6. Berenguer, P., Santiveri, F., Boixadera, J., and Lloveras, J. 2009. Nitrogen fertilization of irrigated maize under Mediterranean conditions. European Journal of Agronomy 30: 163-171.
7. Bingham, I.J., Karley, A.J., White, P.J., Thomas, W.T.B., and Russell, J.R. 2012. Analysis of improvements in nitrogen use efficiency associated with 75 years of spring barley breeding. European Journal of Agronomy 42: 49-58.
8. Darwish, O.H., Persaud, N., and Martens, D.C. 1995. Effect of long-term application of animal manure on physical properties of three soils. Plant and Soil 176: 289-295.
9. Dordas, C.A., and Sioulas, C. 2008. Safflower yield, chlorophyll content, photosynthesis, and water use efficiency response to nitrogen fertilization under rainfed conditions. Industrial Crops and Products 27: 75-85.
10. Fageria C., and Li, Y.C. 2008, N.K., Baligar, V. The role of nutrient efficient plants in improving crop yields in the twenty first century. Journal of Plant Nutrition 31: 1121-1157.
11. Gastal, F., and Lemaire, G. 2002. N uptake and distribution in crops: An agronomical and ecophysiological perspective. Journal of Experimental Botany 53: 789-799.
12. Huang, M., Liang, T., Ou-Yang, Z., Wang, L., Zhang, C., and Zhou, C. 2011. Leaching losses of nitrate nitrogen and dissolved organic nitrogen from a yearly two crops system, wheat-maize, under monsoon situations. Nutrient Cycling in Agroecosystems 91: 77-89.
13. Jones, D., and Haggar, R.J. 1997. Impact of nitrogen and organic manures on yield, botanical composition and herbage quality of two contrasting grassland field margins. Biological Agriculture and Horticulture 14: 107-123.
14. Koocheki, A., Tabrizi, L., and Nasiri Mahallati, M. 2007. The effects of irrigation intervals and manure on quantitative and qualitative characteristics of Plantago ovata Forsk. and Plantago psyllium. Asian Journal of Plant Sciences 6: 1229-1234.
15. Maheshwari, S.K., Sharma, R.K., and Gangrade, S.K. 2000. Performance of isabgol or blond psyllium (Plantago ovata) under different levels of nitrogen, phosphorus and biofertilizers in shallow black soil. Indian Journal of Agronomy 45: 443-446.
16. Mahmuti, M., West, J.S., Watts, J., Gladders, P., and Fitt, B.D.L. 2009. Controlling crop disease contributes to both food security and climate change mitigation. International Journal Agricultural sustainability 7: 189–202.
17. Moll, R.H., Kamprath, E.J., and Jackson, W.A. 1982. Analysis and interpretation of factors which contribute to efficiency of nitrogen utilization. Agronomy Journal 74: 562–564.
18. Ogg, C.L. 1960. Determination of nitrogen by the micro-Kjeldahl method. Journal of the Association of official Analytical Chemists 43: 689-693.
19. Pouryousef M., Chaichi M.R., and Mazaheri, D. 2007. Effect of different soil fertilizing systems on seed and mucilage yield and seed P content of isabgol (Plantago ovata Forsk.). Plant Sciences 6: 1088-1092.
20. Rao, B.R.R. 2001. Biomass and essential oil yields of rainfed palmarosa (Cymbopogon martinii (Roxb.) Wats. var. motia Burk.) Supplied with different levels of organic manure and fertilizer nitrogen in semi-arid tropical climate. Industrial Crops and Products 14: 171-178.
21. Raun, W.R., and Johnson, G.V. 1999. Improving nitrogen use efficiency for cereal production. Agronomy Journal 91: 357-363.
22. Rezvani Moghaddam, P., Seyedi, S.M., and Azad, M. 2014. Effects of organic, chemical and biological sources of nitrogen on nitrogen use efficiency in black seed (Nigella sativa L.). Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants 3(30): (In Persian with English Summary)
23. Sabouri Rad, S., Kafi, M., Nezami, A., and Banayan Aval, M. 2012. Evaluation of germination behavior of kochia seed (Kochia scoparia L. Schard.) under different temperatures and salinity stress levels. Agroecology 4(4): 282-293.
24. Salehi, A., Ghalavand, A., Sefidkon, F., and Asgharzade, A. 2011. The effect of zeolite, PGPR and vermicompost application on N, P, K concentration, essential oil content and yield in organic cultivation of German chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla L.). Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants 27(2): 188-201. (In Persian with English Summary)
25. Serret, M.D., Ortiz-Monasterio, I., Pardo, A., and Araus, J.L. 2008. The effects of urea fertilization and genotype on yield, nitrogen use efficiency, δ15N and δ13C in wheat. Annals of Applied Biology 153: 243-257.
26. Singh, M. 2012. Influence of organic mulching and nitrogen application on essential oil yield and nitrogen use efficiency of rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis L.). Archives of Agronomy and Soil Science 59: 273-279.
27. Singh, U. 2005. Integrated nitrogen fertilization for intensive and sustainable agriculture. In: Basra, A., Goyal S., and Tishner, R. (Eds.), Enhancing the Efficiency of Nitrogen Utilization in Plants, Journal of Crop Improvement. Food Product Press. The Haworth Press Inc. 213–257.
28. Timsina, J., Singh, U., Badaruddin, M., Meisner, C., and Amin, M.R. 2001. Cultivar, nitrogen, and water effects on productivity, and nitrogen-use efficiency and balance for rice–wheat sequences of Bangladesh. Field Crops Research 72: 143-161.
29. Walters, D.T., Aulakh, M.S., and Doran, J.W. 1992. Effects of soil aeration, legume residue, and soil texture on transformations of macro- and micronutrients in soils. Soil Science 153: 100-107.
30. Yang, S.M., Malhi, S.S., Song, J.R., Xiong, Y.C., Yue, W.Y., Lu, L.L., Wang, J.G., and Guo, T.W. 2006. Crop yield, nitrogen uptake and nitrate-nitrogen accumulation in soil as affected by 23 annual applications of fertilizer and manure in the rainfed region of Northwestern China. Nutrient Cycling in Agroecosystems 76: 81-94.
31. Zargari, A. 1994. Medicinal Plants No.4. 6th Editions, Tehran University Press, Iran p. 194-205. (In Persian)
32. Zhang, D., Li, W., Xin, C., Tang, W., Eneji, A.E., and Dong, H. 2012. Lint yield and nitrogen use efficiency of field-grown cotton vary with soil salinity and nitrogen application rate. Field Crops Research 138: 63-70
ارسال نظر در مورد این مقاله