1. Atkinson, D., and Porter, J.R., 1996. Temperature, plant development and crop yields. Trends in Plant Sciences 4: 119-124.
2. Blackshaw, R.E., Larney, F.J. Lindwall, C.W., Watson, P.R., and Derksen, D.A., 2001. Tillage intensity and crop rotation affect weed community dynamics in a winter wheat cropping system. Journal of Plant Science 81: 805-813.
3. Bradley, N.L., Leopold, A.C., Ross, J., and Huffaker, W., 1999. Phenological changes reflect climate change in Wisconsin. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 96: 9701–9704.
4. Brookfield, H., and Padoch, C., 1994. Appreciating agrodiversity: A look at the dynamism and diversity of indigenous farming practices. Agriculture, Ecosystems and Environment 36: 7-45.
5. Chmielewski, F.M., Müller, A., and Bruns, E., 2003. Climate changes and trends in phenology of fruit trees and field crops in Germany, 1961–2000. Agricultural and Forest Meteorology 117: 112–123.
6. Chao, A., Li, P.C., Agatha, S., and Foissner, W.A., 2006. A Statistical approach to estimate soil ciliate diversity and distribution based on data from five continents. Oikos Journal 114: 479-493.
7. Ejtehadi, H., Sepehri, A., and Akkafi, H.R., 2008. Biodiversity measurement methods. Mashhad Ferdowsi University Press, Iran. 228 pages. (In Persian)
8. Ellis, R.H., Hadley, P., Roberts, E.H., and Summerfield, R.J., 1990. Quantitative relations between temperature, crop development and growth. In: M.T. Jackson, B.V. Ford-Lloyd and M.L. Parry (Eds.), Climate change and plant genetic resources. Belhaven Press, London, UK, p. 85-115.
9. Emadi, A.R., 2009. Water, plant and effects of water deficit on some physiological traits and plant behaviors (Case study: wheat). National Conference on Water Crisis Management, Islamic Azad University, Marvdasht Branch, Iran, March 2009. p. 1-13. (In Persian)
10. FAO., 1999. Report: Sustaining Agricultural Biodiversity and Agro-ecosystem Function. FAO, Rome Italy.
11. Fulu, T., Masayuki, Y., Yinlong, X., Yousay, H., and Zhao, Z., 2006. Climate changes and trends in phenology and yields of field crops in China, 1981–2000. Agricultural and Forrest Meteorology 138: 82–92.
12. Gliessman, S., 1992. Agroecology in the tropics: achieving a balance between land use and preservation. Environmental Management 16: 681– 689.
13. Goldani, M., Bannayan, M., and Naderi, M.R., 2017. Stratification of Isfahan province regarding crop plants biodiversity during 2003-2012. Plant Research Journal 30(1): 1-18. (In Persian with English Summary)
14. Gregory, P.J., Ingram, J.S.I., and Brklacich, M., 2005. Climate change and food security. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society 360: 2139-2148.
15. Hawksworth, D.L., 1995. Biodiversity- Measurement and Estimation. Chapman and Hall, London.
16. Kamkar, B., Bagherani Tershiz, N., and Razavi, S.A., 2014. Health evaluation of wheat cultivating systems in Ghareh Souh (Gorgan) based on weed diversity, yield and consumption of pesticides. Journal of Plant Production Research 21: 97-115. (In Persian with English Summary)
17. Karen, R., Hickman, S., David, C., Hartnett, D., Robert, C., Cochran, F., and Clenton, E., 2004. Grazing management effects on plant species diversity in tallgrass prairie. Journal Range Management 57:58-65.
18. Kawa, N.C., Rodrigues, T., and Clement, C.R., 2011. Useful species richness, proportion of exotic species, and market orientation on Amazonian dark earths and oxisols. Economic Botany 65: 169–177.
19. Koocheki, A., 2005. Biodiversity of crops. Letter to the Academy of Sciences 95-130.
20. Koocheki, A., Nassiri Mahallati, M., Zare Feyzabadi, A., and Jahanbeen, M., 2003a. Evaluation of diversity of Iranian agricultural regimes. Journal of Research and Development 63: 70-83. (In Persian with English Summary)
21. Koocheki, A., Nassiri Mahallati, M., Najafi, F., 2003 b. Biodiversity of medicinal and aromatic plants in Iranian indigenous cultivars. Iranian Journal of Crop Research 2: 208-216. (In Persian with English Summary)
22. Koocheki, A., Nassiri Mahallati, M., Zare Feyzabadi, A., and Jahanbeen, M., 2003 c. Variety of crop varieties in Iran. Desert 9: 49-67.
23. Koocheki, A., Nassiri Mahallati, M., Hasanzade Aval, F., Mansori, H., Amiri, S.R., Zarghani, H., and Karimian, M., 2013. Evaluation of biodiversity of vegetables in Iranian indigenous cultivars. Applied Ecology 4: 97-109.
24. Koocheki, A., Deyhim Fard, R., Mirzaii Talarposhti, R., and Kheirkhah, M., 2014. Biodiversity of fruit trees in country with emphasis on the cities of Khorasan province. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 12(2): 170-177. (In Persian with English Summary)
25. Makhdom, M., 2004. Ecological Economics of Biodiversity. University of Tehran Press. Tehran, Iran. 175 pages. (In Persian)
26. Magurran, A.E., 1988. Ecological Diversity and Its Measurement. London: Croom Helm.
27. Meng, E., Smale, C., Rozelle, S., Ruifa, H., Nad, H., and Hnag, H., 1999. The cost of wheat diversity in China. American Agriculture Economics Association. Annual Meeting 8-11. Nashville, Tennessee Available online at: http://agecon.lib.umn.edu./naea99/spqqmeol.pdf.
28. Menzel, A., 2000. Trends in phenological phases in Europe between 1951 and 1996. International Journal of Biometeorology 44: 76–81.
29. Moradi, R., and Sami, M., 2014. Biodiversity study of crops, gardens and livestock in Kerman province. Journal of Agroecology 6(3): 656-667. (In Persian with English Summary)
30. Naeem, S., and Li, S., 1995. Biodiversity enhances ecosystem reliability. Nature 390: 505-509.
31. Nagendra, H., 2002. Opposite trends in response for the Shannon and Simpson indices of landscape diversity. Applied Geography 22: 175–186.
32. Nassiri Mahallati, M., Kocheki, A., Rezvani, P., and Beheshti, A., 2000. Agro-ecology. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad Press. Mashhad, Iran. 459 pages. (In Persian)
33. Nasiri Mahallati, M., Little, A.S., and Mazaheri, D., 1384. Variety of crop species in Iran. Desert 10: 33-50.
34. Nassiri Mahallati, M., Koocheki, A.R., Tavakkoli Kakhki, H.R., and Soltani, M., 2017. Agrobiodiversity indices for three cucurbit crops species in Khorasan-Razavi province. Journal of Agroecology 9(1): 1-14. (In Persian with English Summary)
35. Organization of Plan and Budget. 2017. Economic, social and cultural report of
Zanjan province in 2015 year. Publications of the National Plan and Budget Organization. 204 pages.
36. Oldfield, M.L., and Alcorn, J.B., 1987. Conservation of traditional agroecosystems. Bioscience 37: 199-208.
37. Parks, T.H., Jeffree, E.P., and Jeffree, C.E., 2000. An examination of the relationship between flowering times and temperature at the national scale using long-term phonological records from the UK. International Journal of Biometeorology 44: 82–87.
38. Parry, M., Rosenzweig, C., Inglesias, A., Livermore, M., and Gischer, G., 2004. Effects of climate change on global food production under SRES emissions and socio-economic scenarios. Global and Environmental Change 14: 53–67.
39. Pimentel, D., Stachow, U., Takacs, D.A., Brubaker, H.W., Dumas, AR., Meaney, J.J., O'Neil, J.A.S., Onsi, D.E., and Corzilius, D.B., 1992. Conserving biological diversity in agricultural / forestry systems. Bioscience 42: 354-362.
40. Pourbabaei, H., Heidari, M., Begim Faghir, M., and Naghilou, M., 2012. Evaluation of biodiversity and enrichment of under-mesh vegetation in relation to soil physics and chemistry and topography in Anatolian oak of Asalem forest, Guilan. Quarterly Journal of Plant and Ecosystem 8(31): 15-26.
41. Pourghasemian, N., and Moradi, R., 2016. Assessing biodiversity of agronomical and horticultural productions of Isfahan province. Journal of Agroecology 8(2): 212-226. (In Persian with English Summary)
42. Rajabi, M., 2014. Assessment of plant biodiversity in agroecosystems of Birjand and Tabas townships. M.Sc. Thesis in Agroecology, Faculty of Agriculture, Birjand University, Birjand, Iran. (In Persian with English Summary)
43. Ravanbakhsh, M., Ejtehadi, H., Poorbabaee, H., and Ghoreishi Alhosseini, J., 2006. Investigating the diversity of plant species of Golsome Talesh forest reserve in Guilan province. Iranian Journal of Biology 3: 218-229. (In Persian with English Summary)
44. Stocking, M., 1999. Agrobiodiversity: A positive means of addressing land degradation and suitable rural livelihoods. In: Conacher, A.J., (Ed.), Land Degradation; Dordrecht: Kluwer Academic Publishers p. 1-16.
45. Stocking, M., 2001. Agrobiodiversity: A positive means of addressing land degradation and sustainable rural livelihoods. In: Conacher, A.J., (Ed.), Land Degradation. Dordrecht, Kluwer Academic Publishers, p. 1-16.
46. Swift, M.J., and Anderson, J.M., 1993. Biodiversity and ecosystem function in agroecosystems. In: Schultze, E., Mooney, H.A., (Eds.). Biodiversity and Ecosystem Function, Springer New York p. 57-83.
47. Ye, X.J., Wang, Z.Q., and Li, Q.S., 2002. The ecological agriculture movement in modern China. Agriculture, Ecosystems and Environment 92: 261–281.
48. Zare Chahooki, M., Jafari, M., and Azarnivand, H., 2007. Investigating the relationship between species diversity and environmental factors in Poshtkouh rangelands of Yazd province. Research and Construction in Natural Resources 78: 193-199.
49. Zhu, Y., Wang, Y., Chen, H., and Lu, B., 2003. Conserving traditional rice varieties through management for crop diversity. Bioscience 53: 158–162.