1. Abarghouei, B.H., Asadi Zarch, M.A., Dastorani, M.T., Kousari, M.R., and Safari Zarch, M. 2011. The survey of climatic drought trend in Iran. Stochastic Environmental Research and Risk Assessment 25: 851-863.
2. AmirAhmadi, A., and Abbasnia, M. 2010. Climatical zoning of Esfahan Province with modern statistical techniques. Geographical Studies of Arid Areas 1(1): 43-68. (In Persian with English Summary)
3. Anynomous. 2012a. Definition of Drought. 2012. Available at Web site http://www.weather.ir/ (verified 27 April 2012)
4. Anynomous. 2012b. Photoperiod and Solar Radiation Calculator. Agricultural Production Systems Research Unit (APSRU)
5. Bannayan, M., Sanjani, S., Alizadeh, A., Sadeghi Lotfabadi, S., and Mohamadian, A. 2010. Association between climate indices, aridity index, and rainfed crop yield in northeast of Iran. Field Crops Research 10: 1-10.
6. Feiziasl, V., Jafarzadeh, J., Abdalrahmani, B., Moosavi, B., and Karimi, A. 2009. Studying climatic variables effects on rainfed wheat grain yield Sardari variety in Maragheh region. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 8(1): 1-11. (In Persian with English Summary)
7. Maybank, J., Bonsai, B., Jones, K., Lawford, R., O’Brien, E.G., Ripley, E.A., and Wheaton, E. 1994. Drought as a natural disaster. Atmospheric-Ocean 33(2): 195-222.
8. McKee, B.T., Nolan, J., and Kleist, J. 1993. The relationship of drought frequency and duration to time scales. Eighth Conference on Applied Climatology, California. p. 17-22.
9. Miandare, N.A., and Hosseini nasab, S.E. 2007. Rainfall and temperature functional analysis in Iran using principle component analysis. Journal of Statistical Research 4: 109-128. (In Persian with English Summary)
10. Mohammadi, H., and Roshan, G.H. 2009. Evaluating the role of climatic elements with emphases on wind variable, in wheat yield output (Comparative case study in two stations Shiraz and Kermanshah). Seasonal National Geography 1(3): 17-26. (In Persian with English Summary)
11. Nazemsadat, M.J., Beigi, B., and Amin, S.A. 2003. Winter rainfall zoning in Bushehr, Fares and Kohgiluye provinces using principle component analysis. Agricultural and Natural Resource Science and Technology 1: 61-71. (In Persian with English Summary)
12. Palmer, W.C. 1985. Meteorological drought. US Weather Bureau 45: 1-58.
13. Salehnia, N., and Falahi, M.A. 2010. Evaluating eco-climatic variables on wheat yield using panel data model. Journal of Water and Soil 24(2): 375-384. (In Persian with English Summary)
14. Sharma, S. 1996. Introduction. Applied Multivariate Techniques. John Wiley and Sons Inc, New York. p. 1-35.
15. Soltani, S., Saboohi, R., and Yaghmaei, L. 2011. Rainfall and rainy days trend in Iran. Climate Change 110: 187-213.
16. Vazifedoust, M. 2007. Development of an agricultural drought assessment system: Integration of agrohydrological modeling, remote sensing and geographical information. PhD Dissertation, Wageningen University and Research Centre.