1. Alexander, D.B., and Zuberer, D.A.1993. Responses By iron-efficient and inefficient oat cultivars to inoculation with siderophore-producting bacteria in a calcareous soil. Biology and Fertility of Soils16: 118-124.
2. Allen, M.F., Smith, W.K., Moore, T.S., and Christensen, M. 1981. Comparative water relations and photosynthesis of mycorrhizal bouteloua gracilish. New Phytologist 88: 683-693
3. Ardakani, M.R 1999. Mycrorrhiza mushrooms and importance of their biology with plants. (In Persian)
4. Asghar Zade, N., and Saleh Rastin, N. 2001. Importance of Mycorrhiza mushrooms in agronomy. Necessity of biological fertilizer industrial product in Iran (Aggregate Articles). pp: 310-350. (In Persian with English Summary)
5. Bovetchko, S.M., and Tewaris, J.P. 1990. Root colonization of different hosts by the vesicular arbuscular mycorrhizal fungus Glomus dimorphicum, Plant and Soil 129: 131-136.
6. Clark, R.B., and Zeto, S.K. 2000. Mineral acquisition by arbuscular mycorrhizal plants. Journal of Plant Nutrition 23: 867-902.
7. Ebrahim Zade, H.1990. Plant Physiology (2). Tehran University Publication. 586 pp. (In Persian)
8. Ehteshami, S.M.R, Agha Alikhani, M., Chani Chi, M.R., and Khavazi, K. 2007. Effect of phosphate solver microorganisms on some quantitative and qualitative attribute of Zea mays in water stress conditions. Abstract Articles in Second National Ecology Agronomy Congress, Iran. (In Persian)
9. Eslamic Azad University, Arak, Iran 3,4: 229-240. (In Persian with English Summary)
10. Estrada-Luna, A.A., and Davies, F.T. 2003. Arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi influence water relations, gas exchange, Abscisic acid and growth of micropropagayed chile ancho pepper (Capsicum annum L.) plantlets during acclimatization and post-acclimatization. Journal of Plant Physiology 160(9): 1073-1084.
11. Ghazi, M., and Zak, J.B. 2004. Field response of wheat to arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi and drought stress. Mycorrhiza 14: 263–269.
12. Gholami, A. 2000. Effect of microriza mashrooms on growth and yield indexes of Zea mayes in Shahrod region. PhD Thesis. Tarbiat Modarres University of Tehran. P: 85-170. (In persian)
13. Hadi, H., Daneshian, J., Hamidi, A., and Asghar Zade, A. 2007. Assessing the effect of bradi and Azetobacter bacterias on properties seed soy bean in land and laboratory. Abstract articles in the Second National Ecology Agronomy Congress, Iran. (In Persian with English Summary)
14. Hamidi, A., Ghalavand, A., Dehghan Shoar, M., Malakoti, M.J, Asghar Zade, A., and Chogan, R. 2006. Effects of usage bacterial plant growth stimulate on sorghum yield. Pajohesh & Sazandegi Journal 70. (In Persian with English Summary)
15. Huiying, L. 2005. Role of Mycorrhizal Symbiosis in Growth and Phosphorus Nutrition of Wheat. The University of Adelaide. pp: 180.
16. Karimian, N. 1998. Results of overuse in chemical phosphorate fertilizer. Iranian Journal of Water & Soil 12(4). (In Persian with English Summary)
17. Khavazi K, Asadi Rahmani H, and Malakoti M.J. 2005. Necessity of Biologic Dunks Industrial Product in Country. Sana Publication. 420 pp. (In persian)
18. Majnoon Hoseini, N. 2004. Grain Culture in Iran. Jahad-University Publication (Tehran). (In Persian)
19. Malakoti, M. 1995. Constant agromony and enhance yield by optimum use of fertilizer in Iran. Instruction Emission Agronomy. ( In Persian with English Summary)
20. Meena, L.R., Singh, R.K. and Gautam, R.C. 2002. Effect of moisture conservation practices, phosphorus levels and bacterial inoculation on yield and economic returns of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) under dry land conditions. Annuals of Agricultural Research 23(2): 284-288.
21. Mikanova, O., and Novakova, J. 2002. Evaluation of the P-solubilizing activity of soil microorganisms and its sensitivity to soluble phosphate. Rostlinna Vyroba 9: 397-402.
22. Mosavi Janghali, S.A., Sani, B., Sharifi, M., and Hoseini Nejad, Z. 2006. Assessing the effect of phosphate solvent bacteria and mycorrhizae on Zea mayes quantitative traits (sc 704). Abstract articles 8th Congress of Agronomy Science Iran, Iran, Gillan University, page 184. (In persian)
23. Naghashi, G., Douds, D.D., and Abney, G. 1996. Phosphorus amendment inhibits hyphal branching of the VAM fungus Gigaspora margarita directly and indirectly through its effect on root exudation. Mycorrhiza 6: 401-410.
24. Norgholipor, F., Khavazi, K., and Khoshkam, T. 2003. Effect of usage phosphate soil with Thiobasilos bacteria and phosphate solvent microorganisms on zea mays quantity and quality yield. Abstract Articles of 3th National Biological Substrates Usage Development and Optimum use of Fertilizer and Toxic in Agronomy Congres, Seed and Plant Improvement Institute, Karaj, Iran. P: 295-296. (In persian)
25. Okon, Y., and Kapulnik, Y. 1986. Development and functions of Azospirillium inoculated roots. Plant and Soil 86: 3-16.
26. Salehrastin, N. 1998. Biological fertilizer and their roles in reach to constant agronomy. Necessity of biological dungs industrial product in Iran (Aggregate Articles). The Center of Instruction Emission Agronomy, Karaj, Iran. P:1-54. (In persian)
27. Sarmadnia, Gh., and Koocheki, A. 1989. Physiology of Culture Plants, Jahad University of Mashhad,. Publication, Iran, pp. 467. (In persian)
28. Shiranirad A.H. 1998. Assessing ecophysiologic of mycrorriza mushroom and sicolar symbiosis with soybean and wheat. PhD thesis. Eslamic Azad University, Branch. Tehranיs Researches of science Page 590. (In Persian)
29. Sipson, M., Batiani, A., and Kianierad. 2001. Assessing of microbial phosphate fertilizer and possible change their situation with chemical phosphate fertilizer in cotton culture. Necessity of biological dungs industrial product in Iran (Aggregate Articles). The Center of Instruction Emission Agronomy, Karaj, Iran. P: 401-410. (In persian)
30. Tohidi Moghadam, H., Sni, B., Sharifi, M., and Ghoshchi, F. 2004. Effect of nitrogen stabilizer and phosphate solver bacteria on some of quantitative index of soybean in constant agronomy. Abstract Articles 8th Congress of Agronomy Science, Gillan University Iran, p: 147. (In Persian)
31. Troeh, Z.I., and Loynachan, T.E. 2003. Endomycorrhozal fungal survival in continuous corn, soybean, and fallow. Agronomy Journal 95: 224-230.
32. Wanish, A. 1990. Wechselwirkng von Azospirrillum species and VAM auf wachstum und Natrsoffaufnhme beizwei Getreidearten. Gottinger Beitrage zur land und Forstwirschaft in den Tropen und subtropen.