1. AAMC, Association of American Medical Colleges. 1998. Developing a code of ethics in research. A guide for scientific societies. Washington DC.
2. ABET, Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology. 2006. Code of ethics of engineers. Chicago University Press.
3. Aceme, N. 2009. Professional ethics: An overview from health research ethics point of view. Acta Tropica 112: 84–90.
4. ACM, U.S. Association for Computing Machinery. 2003. ACM code of ethics and professional conduct. ACM, USA.
5. Alroe, H.F., and Kristensen, E.S. 2003. Toward a systemic ethic: In search of an ethical basis for sustainability and precaution. Environmental Ethics 25(1): 59-78.
6. Alroe, H.F., Byrne, J., and Glover, L. 2005. Organic agriculture and ecological justice: Ethics and practice. In: N. Halberg, H.F. Alrøe, M.T. Knudsen and E.S. Kristensen, (eds). Global Development of Organic Agriculture: Challenges and Promises. CAB International p. 75-112.
7. Bahadorinejad, M. 2006. Points in engineering ethics. Ethics in Science and Technology 1(1): 1-11. (In Persian)
8. Barden, L.M., Frase, P., and Kovac, J. 1997. Teaching scientific ethics. A case studies approach. The American Biology Teachers 59: 12-14.
9. Bohlouli, M. 2010. Ethic in science and technology. Science Cultivation Journal 1: 36-42. (In Persian)
10. Center for Study of Ethics in the Professions, CSEP. 2006. Perspectives on the profession. Chicago, Illinois Institute of Technology.
11. Faramarz Gharamaleki, A. 2004. Origin of research ethic. Mirror of Heritage 2(4): 7-17. (In Persian)
12. Farasatkhah, M. 2006. Scientific ethics is the key to improving higher education: position and mechanism of professional ethic for academic quality assurance in higher education. Ethics in Science and Technology 1(1): 13-27. (In Persian)
13. Gerllinde, S. 2000. Teaching scientific integrity and research ethics. Forensic Science International.
14. Horri, A. 2011. Ethic of Scientific Publications. Islamic World Science Citation Center (ISC), Iran 86 pp. (In Persian)
15. Khodaparast, A.H., Abdollah Zadeh, A., and Rasekh, M. 2007. Critical study of sextet guidline for ethic in Iran research. Journal of Reproduction and Infertility 3: 365-379. (In Persian)
16. Lashkar Bolouki, M. 2008. Developing a framework of values and professional ethic in scientific and technological researches. Ethics in Science and Technology 2(1&2): 105-114. (In Persian)
17. Lund, V. 2002. Ethics and animal welfare in organic animal husbandry: An interdisciplinary approach, Acta Universitatis Agriculturae Suecia, Veterinaria 137, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences.
18. Mahmoudi, A. 2007. Philosophical perspective on research ethic. Islamic University 11(4): 129-148.
19. Mead, R., Curnow, R.N., and Hasted, A.M. 2003. Statistical Methods in Agriculture and Experimental Biology (3rd Ed.). Chapman and Hall/CRC.
20. Motahhari, M. 1997. Philosophy of Ethic. Mollasadra Publication, Tehran, Iran. (In Persian)
21. Mousavi Doust, S., and Fonoudi, H. 2010. Infringements and scientific and and literary plagiarisms. Science Cultivation Journal 1(2): 21-29. (In Persian)
22. Nassiri Mahallati, M., Koocheki, A., Ghorbani, R., and Khoramdel, S. 2012. 30 Years of agronomic research in Iran: I. Evaluation of trends, gaps and setting periorities. Agroecology (In Press). (In Persian with English Summary)
23. Office of Science and Technology Policy. 2000. Federal policy and research misconduct. Federal Register 65: 76260-76264.
24. Pimentel, D. 2004. Ethical issues of global corporatization: Agriculture and beyond. Poultry Science 83: 321-329.
25. Pimple, K.D. 2002. Six domains of research ethics. A heuristic framework for the responsible conduct of research. Science and Engineering Ethics 8: 191-205.
26. Shabani Varaki, B., Negahban, H.R. 2006. Logic Search in Education and Social Sciences: New Direction. The First Edition, Behnashr Publication, Mashhad, Iran 220 pp. (In Persian)
27. Stent, A. 2006. Professional ethics and computer science/information systems. Stony Brook University, New York.
28. USDA Forest Service Research and Development. 2000. Code of Scientific Ethics. FS-686, p. 14.
29. Vedadhir, A.A., Farhoud, D., Ghazi Tabatabaee, K., Tavassoli, G. 2008. Standards of ethical behavior for scientific work (A reflection in ethic sociology on the Merton and Resnik's science and technology). Ethics in Science and Technology 2(3&4): 6-17. (In Persian)
30. Von Braun, J., and Brown, M.S. 2003. Ethical questions of equitable world wide food production systems. Plant Physiology 1332: 1040-1045.